Monday, March 19, 2012

Japan Photo Shoot of EPIC Proportions!!!

My once in a lifetime Candy haul! ^_^


A single continuous look at the candy haul of dreams!

My expression of love for Japan candy.
(I must apologize though for my mistake with the letter "j" in the word "Japan", what can I say, it was nearly 2AM and I was dog-tired so gomenasai to the good and hopefully understanding people of Japan.) ^_^


*Still pics of my photo spread**












(the Pocky family photo) ^_^


(the "Almond" Bros.) Bwahaha!



Melty Kisses


Meiji Choco-bars are BIGGER than Morinaga!


More Japanese Chocolate Bars



Kit Kat Attack!


Lookie, it's Cookies! ^_^


 I Loves Me Some Japan Candy!

All together now....let's EAT!! ^_^

More pics and candy reviews coming soon. So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment