Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome to Extreme Japanese Chocolate Collecting

Welcome to my blog dedicated to amassing what could quite possibly be the biggest Japanese Chocolates haul this century!

I didn't intend to try and buy as much as I did. But my collecting nature reared it's head, and I ended up on a choco-spending spree of epic proportions! Nearly everything I have purchased are items new to me and I will be using this site to showcase them and give reviews of what I have tried or will try.
I'm currently awaiting the last of the candies I've bought from various sellers online to arrive before I begin to eat them. And I will also list those sellers and review their services.

Please bare with me as I try and get this blog up and running. While I've worked on many wesbites over the years, I'm new to the whole "blogging" thing.
In the meantime, please check out my unboxing videos for the goods I've already received.
Enjoy and thanks for visiting! ^_^

Unboxing Video #1

Unboxing video #2

Unboxing video #3

Unboxing video #4

Unboxing video #5

No comments:

Post a Comment