Thursday, April 12, 2012

Japan Kit Kat: Black Honey Review

So this was my first venture into the Japanese Kit Kats. Yes, I really like US Kit Kats, but I just never had an interest in trying any of those wacky flavored Kit Kats that Japan prizes so well. But I'm going for it now, starting with the Black Honey version.

Black Honey Video Review


What I can say off the bat is, this one is probably a prime example of why I stayed away from them. Firstly, the chocolate is white so that's already a negative for me. Secondly, there was very little honey flavor in this, and what there was, didn't bother to make an appearance until the very end! Needless to say, I won't be back for more of these. Maybe my next Japanese Kit Kat will change my mind about them. We'll see....



No comments:

Post a Comment