Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tirol Chocolates Premium & Standard size review

Yes, the more I learn about these bite sized bits of chocolate bliss, the more I love them! ^_^
Recently I learned that Tirols actually come in 2 different sizes, and that size does matter!

So check out the video review, then check out the pics to see for yourself.
 

Yes, the bigger Tirols', at least as far as the coffee nougut one's are concerned, (I haven't yet tried the other ones in larger form) are superior! The taste on the smaller standard candies is very good, but I can honestly say until you try the premium size, with it's richer smoother chocolate which has a great mouth feel and more pronounced coffee flavor, you haven't really been "Tirolized!" Yeah, a new term I just came up with. Maybe I better trademark that quick! ^_^

If you don't have the benefit of seeing Tirols side by side in this fashion, you can always tell which one you're getting by the fact that the larger ones have a barcode on the side.

Rather than the plain pinwheel design of the smaller Tirols, the premiums have pictures, such as this rocket ship. Others are a house, alarm clock, and car. Why these particular objects, I've no idea!
 As wonderful as the premiums are, there aren't too many places I've seen where you can buy them. napajapan.com and on ebay are the only 2 that I know of. Unless you do a special request from sellers in Japan. Which I'm lucky enough to find a Japan based seller who's hooking me up with more premos as I type this. He's really nice, and willing to go the extra mile for his customers, so if you wanna hit him up for some of these candies or any others you may be on the hunt for, you can get in touch with him through his ebay page here; hirokojapan Tell him "trist" recommended him. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment